Get Your Claim Filed
as Quickly as Possible
Call for a
Hip Replacement Settlement
If you have had a hip replacement and are having health problems you may be eligible for compensation from the $2.5 Billion that certain hip manufacturers are expected to set aside for victims.
Sign Up now to receive updated information as it becomes available and to become part of this settlement.
Future Hip Replacement Problems
Even if you are not having trouble with your metal hip implant you may have trouble in the future. Therefore, it is important that you sign up NOW. We can help preserve your rights to compensation in case your hip fails in the future.
Hips Replacement Systems that have Failed
- Depuy (made by Johnson & Johnson) — in 2010 Depuy issued a recall of its ASR XL Acetabular hip replacement system.
- Zimmer — in 2008 Zimmer issued a recall of the Durom Cup over concerns of the cup surface.
- Stryker — recalled both the its Rejuvenate and ABG II hips replacement in 2011 due to metal on metal injuries.
- Profemur — similar to other metal on metal models individual continue to experience failure as well as metal implant corrosion which results in metallosis and potentially metal poisoning.
- Metal on Metal — evidence indicates that many metal hips have problems and may need replacement.
Sign Up Now
Complete the form to recover compensation for medical care now if you are already having problems and to protect yourself in the future when your hip implants fails.